Terms & Conditions of Entry
- Children must be under 13 years.
- Children must be supervised by a responsible parent or adult guardian at all times. This applies also if you are a parent under 18 years of age. We do ask you maintain supervision for your child/children at all times.
- Ideally, a maximum of 6 children per 1 parent or adult guardian’s supervision should apply. Parents and adult guardians accompanying children enter free of charge. Children 13 years and over enter free into the café.
- FUNKY Hearts Inc is not a child minding service, and at no time are parents or adult guardians to leave children unsupervised within the premises.
- Our “staff” are unpaid volunteers, please treat them and everyone at the centre with respect.
- FUNKY Hearts Inc and its staff reserve the right to refuse entry to any person or group.
- Parents or adult guardians should ensure children play in a manner that is both safe and shows consideration to others.
- Anyone who is unwell should not use these facilities. This also applies if you or your child/children have had symptoms of any contagious virus within the last 48hrs.
- Socks must be worn at all times. This is for hygiene and safety reasons. Socks are available to purchase for a small fee at the service counter. Bare feet and shoes are not permitted on the play structure by either adults or children. It is highly recommended that jewellery and other accessories are removed before play. FUNKY Hearts Inc takes no responsibility for damage or loss to these items. No sharp objects are to be taken on to the play structure.
- No food or drink (especially lollies or chewing gum) while playing on the equipment.
- Take care of your personal belongings. FUNKY Hearts Inc and its volunteer staff will not be held liable or responsible for any property loss or damage while you are attending the centre.
- If you choose to bring food into the centre, we ask that you do not bring any nut or egg products. FUNKY Hearts Inc is a peanut/nut & egg AWARE facility. Even though we are a peanut/nut & egg AWARE facility, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE TO BE PEANUT/NUT & EGG FREE.
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol is not permitted at FUNKY Hearts Inc. Smoking bins are located outside the premises for use prior to entering the centre.
- Baby & Toddler area is only for children aged 3 years and under.
- Any accident that occurs must be immediately reported to a volunteer staff member and an incident report form be filled out.
- Customers entering FUNKY Hearts Inc acknowledge the activities in this centre may expose them to a greater than normal risk of injury. While every care is taken in eliminating any danger for children, there will be instances when accidents occur. By entering the centre, you indemnify and hold FUNKY Hearts Inc, its volunteers and board of members harmless against all claims, actions, suits, demands, costs and expenses, including all legal costs and expenses in any way arising out of the use of the centre's equipment caused by your own negligence or that of a child in your care, or by negligence of any other person whatsoever or arising out of the condition of the equipment or the use to which it is put.
- Keeping the centre clean is important to us. We ask you to help us keep it this way. If any food or drink is accidentally spilled, please tell us. Whilst our toilets and change rooms are inspected regularly, if you are not satisfied, please advise us.
- FUNKY Hearts Inc does not accept any responsibility for vehicles or their contents while parked in the vicinity of FUNKY Hearts Inc.
- Photography: we ask that you don’t take photos of other children not in your care unless you have agreement from their supervising parent or adult guardian.
- FUNKY Hearts Inc may at times take photographs of the centre for promotional purposes. If any photographs contain clear images of an individual child/children, the photographer will seek permission from supervising parents or adult guardians at the time of photographing. If you do not wish for your child/children to be part of any photographs for promotional purposes in any format, please advise the centre.
- Free WiFi is provided at FUNKY Hearts Inc. Please ensure you understand our Wifi Rules of Use (Acceptable Use Policy) below, respect it and act lawfully and responsibly.
- Be respectful of people visiting the centre who may appear vulnerable, just as you would expect respectful treatment for yourself if you were in need.
- Parties booked in our party facilities:
- Please arrive no earlier or later than 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
- We kindly request that your party ends at the designated time.
- Sole responsibility for children at your party is upon the parents and caregivers.
- Please don’t bring any glass containers into our facility, which could result in injury to any of the children.
- Please check our Party Packages Form and Party Booking Form for more information.
- Parties not booked in party facilities:
- We understand you may wish to hold parties in the normal gathering area, however ask these group numbers be kept to an absolute minimum and the adult / child ratio of maximum 6 children per one adult is kept.
- Catering packages will not be available to party groups not booked in party facilities. Regular food ordering system will apply.
- Please be considerate of other customers around your group when it comes to noise, access and child behaviour.
WiFi Acceptable Use Policy
We offer complimentary WiFi at FUNKY Hearts. By using our free Wi-Fi Service, you acknowledge and agree to follow this Policy and the terms of this Policy as stated. Your violation of this Policy may result in legal action.
The FUNKY Hearts Inc Free WiFi Acceptable Use Policy prohibits the following:
- Using the FUNKY Hearts Inc free Wifi (hereon known as ‘the Service’) to transmit any material that, intentionally or unintentionally, violates any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Using the Service to harm, or attempt to harm other persons, businesses or other entities.
- Using the Service to transmit any material that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property or harasses another.
- Using the Service to view, download or distribute any images or material that are in any way deemed to be of a pornographic nature.
- Using the Service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services or to advance any type of financial scam.
- Using the Service to transmit or facilitate any unsolicited commercial email or unsolicited bulk email.
- Using the Service to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of the FUNKY Hearts Inc Wi-Fi Service or another entity’s computer software or hardware, electronic communications system or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the access, corruption or loss of data.
- Using the Service to transmit any material that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorised copying of copyrighted material, the digitisation and distribution of photographs from magazines, books or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorised transmittal of copyrighted software.
- Using the Service to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- Using the Service for any activity which adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use the FUNKY Hearts Inc Free WiFI Service or the Internet. This includes “denial of service” (DoS) attacks against another network host or individual user. Interference with or disruption of other network users, network services or network equipment is prohibited. It is your responsibility to ensure that your personal divide settings are configured in a secure manner.
- Using your personal account for high volume or commercial use is prohibited.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. FUNKY Hearts Inc, its members, volunteers, suppliers, sponsors or other partners does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components. Any event resulting in damage or harm to any device which has accessed the Service is in no way the responsibility of FUNKY Hearts Inc, its members
REVISIONS TO THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. Representatives of FUNKY Hearts Inc Wi-Fi Service reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify this Policy, other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification will be posted in accordance with the Internet Service.
To report any problems with the Wi-Fi service, please contact FUNKY Hearts Inc on 0484 574 579.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless FUNKY Hearts Inc and its volunteers and board from any and all third party claims, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable solicitors’ fees, arising from your use of the Service, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.